Web Design Relief’s Links Roundup February 2022

by | Links Roundup | 0 comments

Web Design Relief’s Links Roundup February 2022

Welcome to our February Links Roundup! This month, we bring you the best Internet links featuring what you need to know about Kobo Plus; how to remix popular content to benefit you; websites to improve your blogging routine; and more! Whether you create your own author website or Web Design Relief creates one for you, we want to give you the best possible tools to build an effective online author platform and get your writing out there for the world to read.

February Links Roundup: The Best On The Internet

Learn About Kobo Plus – via TechRadar –Kobo Plus is Kobo’s new subscription service. Like with Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited, readers pay a monthly fee to read any book from the Kobo Plus catalog. This subscription service is currently available in Australia, New Zealand, and various other countries, but the FAQ page on Kobo’s US site indicates it may become available in the US in the future.

BookTok On TikTok – via Jane Friedman – BookTok is the community of young readers on the social media platform TikTok. Friedman discusses the marketing power of BookTok and how important it is for authors to be authentic on the platform.

How To Reverse Engineer Popular Content – via BloggingWizard – This interesting article discusses the 80/20 rule of content creation: You should base 80% of your content on posts that are already successful. The other 20% should incorporate new ideas. The key takeaways here will help you develop effective content and gain new fans.

Think About Guest Posting – via CopyBlogger – Guest posting is a great way to expand your writing portfolio and gain a wider online presence to reach new readers. This post offers pointers to find your expertise and write effective content to attract new guest posting opportunities.

Useful Websites For Bloggers – via Blog Herald – When it comes to blogging, it never hurts to have a few tricks up your sleeve. Blog Herald offers this useful list of websites for content generation, creating graphics, and more. You may want to bookmark some of these sites—you never know when they might come in handy!



Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.




If you need help nailing your brand, you’ve come to the right place. The designers know what questions to ask, what imagery translates best to the screen, and how to make your original idea come to life on your webpage. Conventional or quirky, your idea is in good hands with the Web Design Relief team.

—Darlene Eliot, Writer
Read more reviews!

Working with the Web Design Relief team was a total pleasure. They made the process easy, in-depth, professional, and lyrical. I wanted a site that leaned toward the bohemian and yet held an edge of minimalist sophistication. I couldn’t be happier with my very inviting and creative site! We should win awards with this one!

—King Grossman, Writer
Read more reviews!

I cannot possibly detail how professional and helpful Web Design Relief has been in helping me launch my collection of short stories—there are just too many things they have done! They’ve been there for me all along the way, guiding me in developing my book and into the 21st century of web design and social media platforms. It could have been a bewildering journey; Instead it was one that was organized and so pleasant. Truly, Web Design Relief has blown me away by what they have created. The first time I watched my book trailer (who knew there were book trailers?), I cried. That team perfectly imaged what my book is about. I want to thank the whole team for their skill and creativity. I appreciate it so much.

—Cyndy Muscatel, Writer
Read more reviews!

I’m pleased with the look of my website. The team at Web Design Relief listened to my suggestions and added a few of their own to make my website look exactly how I envisioned it. I would definitely recommend using Web Design Relief if you are looking to create a website.

—Marion Hill, Writer
Read more reviews!

Sign up to receive our FREE four-part series, The Writer’s Essential Guide To Reputation-Building In A Digital World—the ultimate resource for building your online author platform.
YES! Send Me My FREE Guide!
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


Pin It on Pinterest

Share This